Domo-kun

Saturday, July 1, 2017

I WAS MADE FOR LOVING YOU (Tori Kelly Feat. Ed Sheeran)


a dangerous plan, just this time
a strangers hand clutched in mine
i'll take this chance, so call me blind
i've been waiting.. all my life
please don't scar, this young heart
just take my hand....

i was made for loving you
even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through
and every bone screaming i dont know what we should do
all i know is darlin’ i was made for loving you

hold me close through the night
dont let me go, we'll be alright
touch my soul and hold it tight
i've been waiting.. all my life
i won't scar ur young heart
just take my hand......

please dont go, i've been waiting so long
ohhhhhh you don't even know me at all
i was made for loving you

P.S :
suka banget sama lagu ini, liriknya sederhana aja
tapi pang buat para young heart diluar sana include me, lagu ini mengena dihati
ed sheeran memang hebat bikin ginian
sadar ga sih dilagu-lagunya dia itu kalo ngungkapin cinta tu indah betul
ga cuma kaya 'i love you' gitu doang loh rasaku
hebat ya
kalo bisa ketemu dia aku mau tanya "eddy, inspirasi lirikmu ini dari mana sih? sering pacaran atau kamu hanya menghayal lalu di hayati?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment